Donating to Fellowship Chapel’s Ministry
All gifts can go toward any of these areas of our ministry. If there isn’t a designation, your donation will be applied to the general fund.
- General Fund - This fund supports staff compensation, the majority of Fellowship’s ministry, and all facility related expenses. The budget for the General Fund is approved by membership each June.
- Missions Fund “Faith Promise” - Fellowship provides support for our global missionaries through this fund. Fellowship practices a faith based approach to funding missions work independent of the General Fund. Each year anonymous pledges are collected and the Missions Team uses those promises to develop their annual budget. You can pledge and give toward missions work any time of the year.
- Building Fund - The Building Fund is used to set aside funds for large capital building projects that Fellowship may undertake in the future.
- Benevolent Fund - The Benevolent Fund is used by the Mercy Team to collect and distribute money to those who have special needs both within the church family and the community.
How You Can Give
There are several ways you can donate toward Fellowship’s ministry. If you give by check, please make it out to “Fellowship Chapel.”
- Weekly Offering – You can donate through the weekly offering collected during our worship service. Envelopes are provided in the service, for cash contributions, please note your name and address if you wish to receive a financial statement from Fellowship at the end of the year for tax purposes. We will use the name and address on check donations.
- Envelopes – If you are a regular giver, pre-printed confidential donation envelopes are provided free of charge. A donor number will be linked to your personal information and allows Fellowship to automatically credit your donation to you for tax purposes. If you do not have envelopes and would like to receive them, please contact the church office.
- Electronic Giving – Fellowship encourages those who wish to donate electronically to use their personal bank electronic banking service. Set up Fellowship in your banks bill payment system and use our address: 12875 E. Fourteen Mile Rd., Sterling Heights, MI 48312. Checks received by the church office each week are put into the following Sunday’s weekly offering for deposit.
Fellowship does not accept non-monetary donations without prior approval. If you have something you believe the church could use and wish to donate it, please contact the church office.